There's that list of sneakers that you missed out on for whatever reason, sneakers that if you ever got, your heart might stop. Well, that, ladies and gentleman, is called a holy grail and here are (a few) of mine:
1. First thing's first. If you've ever had a kicks conversation with me, I'm sure the royal/black Jordan 1 came up at some point. Everyday=how often I'd wear them if I had em.
2. Yeah, I was one of those that "wasn't paying for a $350 Kanye shoe"....and I'm still pulling my foot out of my mouth.
3. Being that the Penny I has been retroed a couple of times, I really don't know why I don't own a pair yet.
4. One of the cleanest SB's to come out in the black/purple box era.
5. Although these technically can't be a grail, it still doesn't stop me from wanting them. They're Premium Pete's idea of what a Spacejam-inspired Foamposite would look like. Uhhh, great that's what.
**Any one of these would make a great Christmas present. :-D