Archive for the "Updates" Category
5. Thanks to everyone that purchased a Mystery “Kilo” Box back in May. We moved weight for real!
4. The launch of the Traphouse Party series happened and its purpose was to connect with local customers and to drop new product. The events will continue in 2015 and will only get better.
3. SxSW 2014 – Second year attending but the best experience so far. Dope. teamed up with Jay Kell and Cloud Vijon for “The Lemonade Stand”, a music showcase featuring artists from Texas to Louisiana.
2. One of the best drops to date, the Wind Pack sold out quickly back in January. It was perfect timing for the windbreaker and matching wind pant joggers, plus the look book photos came out ILL (shoutout to Yoshi).
1. The top moment for the brand in 2014 was its feature in the September issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. This giant assist came via the homie Ingrid Burley, who wore a (dope.) 5-panel in her “United States of Style” feature. “Mama, I made it!”
The Comic book inspired Dope print 5-panel is up now in the Online Store. Made with 100% cotton with adjustable strap. Supplies limited to 50 pcs.
HALLOWEEN NIGHT, Friday October 31st, we’re partying at The Library 136 W. Chimes Street 70806. Sounds by DJ Kelly Green and $5 cover ALL NIGHT. Fall through!
First Prize - $75 cash + a Free T-shirt
Runner-up - Free T-shirt
Take advantage of discounted prices on select styles now in the Online Store. Thank us later.
| Shop Now |
The season is creeping up on us so don’t get left in the cold. New fleece hoodies are now stocked in the Online Store. Available colors are varsity red/white and yellow/black, S-XXL $45.
It’s kickoff season with a few sizes left of the “Dealer” football shirts. Each are custom fit with a circular hem and double stitched stripes. Get one before they’re gone for good.
Check available sizes and colors in the Online Store.
HUGE thank you to Ingrid Burley for wearing DOPE in this month’s Cosmopolitan magazine. Ingrid is a very talented songwriter and artist representing Texas in the “United States of Style”. It’s DOPE seeing great things happen for great people. And there is more to come. Grab a copy, page 201!
The Dope Stand will make its way to Houston for the H-Town Sneaker Summit ’14, Sunday, July 27th. Aside from the plethora of displays from collectors and stores, attendees can expect a brand new DOPE tank top and celebrity guest appearances. Pre-sale tickets are available on SneakerSummit.com.
“The Traphouse” party is an event sponsored by The Dope Game to provide a place for tastemakers & dealers to mix and build brand exposure. Meet us at 136 W. Chimes St., Baton Rouge La. 70802 (The Library), Friday, July 18th @10pm!
Two DJ’s – DJ Kelly Green (outside) and DJ Cole (inside)
$2 SHOTS | $4 Doubles | $7 Blue Motherf*cker
Stash Bag Giveaways
Preordering for the “D-Boy” mesh basketball shorts is now available. The shorts are printed on Champion® 2.1 oz shorts with pockets and drawstring. S-2XL available in small quantities. Online Only.