Fall has hit and there’s still a few pairs of the “Jack Herer” joggers available. Check the online store for sizing.
Soft woven tri-blend cotton topped with a banded waist and drawstring closure. Complete with side zippered pockets and a rear slit pocket. Finished with a slim fit leg and a banded ankle for a perfect fit.
New product at the Traphouse!
THE DOPE GAME® 36oz. “Jack Herer” joggers sweats are a cotton tri-blend with flecks of red and orange and the signature red drawstrings. Also features zippered side pockets, slit back pocket with logo patch embroidery. Available in sizes XS-XXL. Online Only.
It’s been a minute! New sweatpant joggers are headed this way with uhhh…perfect timing. Cozy steez. Sizes S-XXL will be available only on TheDopeGame.com. Tell someone!
5. Thanks to everyone that purchased a Mystery “Kilo” Box back in May. We moved weight for real!
4. The launch of the Traphouse Party series happened and its purpose was to connect with local customers and to drop new product. The events will continue in 2015 and will only get better.
3. SxSW 2014 – Second year attending but the best experience so far. Dope. teamed up with Jay Kell and Cloud Vijon for “The Lemonade Stand”, a music showcase featuring artists from Texas to Louisiana.
2. One of the best drops to date, the Wind Pack sold out quickly back in January. It was perfect timing for the windbreaker and matching wind pant joggers, plus the look book photos came out ILL (shoutout to Yoshi).
1. The top moment for the brand in 2014 was its feature in the September issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. This giant assist came via the homie Ingrid Burley, who wore a (dope.) 5-panel in her “United States of Style” feature. “Mama, I made it!”
Get 40% off your entire order until Friday, December 19th. Merry Crimmus!
BOOM! – All-over printed 5-panel hats, inspired by the style of comic books, are now available exclusively online. The hats feature Dope word balloons over a halftone background and brown leather strap for contrast. Limited to 50 pieces. Don’t sleep.