The Dealer's iOS 8 Wishlist (What I Want)
Apple's WWDC 2014 event, where they announce upcoming products, will be starting soon so I made a top 5 wishlist for iOS 8. This is written purely from a novice perspective and I understand that some of these wishes may not come true. The views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect that of this organization. - The Dealer
1. Different iPhone and iPad Versions
- The iPad should have like a mini Mac OS. Full Photoshop and Illustrator abilities on-the-go would be sweeeeeeeet.
2. New Emojis
- Where's the popcorn emoji? The BLACK emojis?! Outrage.
3. Bring 'Tweet From the Notification Center' Back
- Sometimes you don't want to read any tweets...but still want to tweet. Gotta get those tweets off.
4. Google Maps as Default Map (or at least the option to set it)
- Google Maps has LIVE TRAFFIC UPDATES. The updated iOS 8 may update to this, but let's face it: Google does it better.
5. 'DELETE ALL' IN iMESSAGE
- Why isn't there a way to do this already????
- Automatic Reminder and Text sent for birthdays.