5. Thanks to everyone that purchased a Mystery “Kilo” Box back in May. We moved weight for real!
4. The launch of the Traphouse Party series happened and its purpose was to connect with local customers and to drop new product. The events will continue in 2015 and will only get better.
3. SxSW 2014 – Second year attending but the best experience so far. Dope. teamed up with Jay Kell and Cloud Vijon for “The Lemonade Stand”, a music showcase featuring artists from Texas to Louisiana.
2. One of the best drops to date, the Wind Pack sold out quickly back in January. It was perfect timing for the windbreaker and matching wind pant joggers, plus the look book photos came out ILL (shoutout to Yoshi).
1. The top moment for the brand in 2014 was its feature in the September issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. This giant assist came via the homie Ingrid Burley, who wore a (dope.) 5-panel in her “United States of Style” feature. “Mama, I made it!”
Get 40% off your entire order until Friday, December 19th. Merry Crimmus!
A collection of talented artists from New Orleans in collaboration with the largest street art exhibit in the South.
Curated by Bmike ( @2cent_bmike )
The latest song in Jay Kell’s “Muddy Mondays” series, The Gifted is a collaboration with fellow Houston rapper 2 Raw (Jack ‘N For Beats Got Bars Tour Houston WINNER!). The 2 artists talk about dreams of being the greatest over a smooth beat. Jay Kell’s new project “Muddy Melodies” releases in December. 2 Raw’s new project ” #UnderdogRedemption ” releases at the end of November.
BOOM! - All-over printed 5-panel hats, inspired by the style of comic books, are now available exclusively online. The hats feature Dope word balloons over a halftone background and brown leather strap for contrast. Limited to 50 pieces. Don’t sleep.
The Logo hoodie, now in all White.
Now stocked in the Online Store are new “Traphouse” tees in your choice of black, white or red, S-XXL. Trappin’ Ain’t Dead.
Shoutout to everyone that came through to the TRAPHOUSE HALLOWEEN party last night! It was dope to see all the costumes. More to come; stay tuned for the next Traphouse event on traphouse.thedopegame.com. Shots by Jeffrey Brandon and Naaman Reed.
Read the rest of this entry »
Find the TrapHouse ad in the Classifieds section of today’s LSU Reveille.
THIS FRIDAY, we’re at it again with a DOPE TRAPHOUSE party. It’s Halloween so wear a costume for $5 cover at the door. The party starts at 10pm and DJ Kelly Green will be spinning all night. Pull up!
The Library | 136 W. Chimes St. Baton Rouge, La. 70806
The Comic book inspired Dope print 5-panel is up now in the Online Store. Made with 100% cotton with adjustable strap. Supplies limited to 50 pcs.
Tag your photos wearing DOPE. with #THEDOPEGAME on Instagram/Twitter to be posted.
Read the rest of this entry »
Boo Milton is coming with it for his mixtape, “Hustle Hard Never Fail”. The first single features Kevin Gates and the tape will be exclusively available on Dirty Glove Bastards. Drops tomorrow, October 21st.
Twitter | @Boo_Milton
The new mixtape “Hustle Hard Never Fail” drops tomorrow, hosted by Dirty Glove Bastards