Twitter | @PhilnGo_OdHowRU
5. Thanks to everyone that purchased a Mystery “Kilo” Box back in May. We moved weight for real!
4. The launch of the Traphouse Party series happened and its purpose was to connect with local customers and to drop new product. The events will continue in 2015 and will only get better.
3. SxSW 2014 – Second year attending but the best experience so far. Dope. teamed up with Jay Kell and Cloud Vijon for “The Lemonade Stand”, a music showcase featuring artists from Texas to Louisiana.
2. One of the best drops to date, the Wind Pack sold out quickly back in January. It was perfect timing for the windbreaker and matching wind pant joggers, plus the look book photos came out ILL (shoutout to Yoshi).
1. The top moment for the brand in 2014 was its feature in the September issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. This giant assist came via the homie Ingrid Burley, who wore a (dope.) 5-panel in her “United States of Style” feature. “Mama, I made it!”
A collection of talented artists from New Orleans in collaboration with the largest street art exhibit in the South.
Curated by Bmike ( @2cent_bmike )
The latest song in Jay Kell’s “Muddy Mondays” series, The Gifted is a collaboration with fellow Houston rapper 2 Raw (Jack ‘N For Beats Got Bars Tour Houston WINNER!). The 2 artists talk about dreams of being the greatest over a smooth beat. Jay Kell’s new project “Muddy Melodies” releases in December. 2 Raw’s new project ” #UnderdogRedemption ” releases at the end of November.
THIS FRIDAY, we’re at it again with a DOPE TRAPHOUSE party. It’s Halloween so wear a costume for $5 cover at the door. The party starts at 10pm and DJ Kelly Green will be spinning all night. Pull up!
The Comic book inspired Dope print 5-panel is up now in the Online Store. Made with 100% cotton with adjustable strap. Supplies limited to 50 pcs.